Sunday, August 20, 2006

Another story out and about

Because I've been working on novels for the last couple of years, I don't have many short stories sent out to publishers and editors. In fact, I've only got two. And one of those I just sent out.

The first story is a slightly revised version of a tale I wrote ten years ago. It's called, simply, "Kron Darkbow." I think it will find a home. It was once accepted for publication, but the magazine folded (I've experienced a LOT of that).

The second story is one I wrote a couple of months ago, the first short story I've written in a very long time. It's called "Deep in the Land of the Ice and Snow." It's a tale from the younger days of a favorite character of mine, Belgad the Liar, who's known as Belgad Thunderclan in the story.

Gotta run! I've some writing to do and Kron has to kill some bad guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need a reader for either story, I'm currently in between novels. Halfway through a Rai story, but now that I've slept a bit that will be a quick read.

I do have this crazy notion to do a little writing, though.
ct

Ty said...

Go do some writing. I'm kind of itching to write another short myself, and I might send you that one.

And you've got book 2 of my trilogy to read!