Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm not your news source

I don't post a lot on this blog about other writing blogs, speculative fiction news, other writers, editors, and the like. There's one big reason for that: There are already plenty of Web sites and other blogs that already do this.

It's not that I mind passing along a kudo, nor that I don't want to help others by throwing them a little marketing help, but this blog is more for me.

Sure, I appreciate, and even enjoy, the comments from my throng of fans (you know who you are, both of you). But I'm detailing my own journey as a writer, and as a reader. I'll pass along what I think is helpful advice from time to time, but this blog's for me.

But, in a sense of fairness, check out the list of links to the left of this blog. All of those links will take you to a place that will provide information to help with writing. And, maybe you'll see some of my own stories or book reviews there.

No comments: