Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My schedule

This is for me, here at the top of my blog as a reminder. Anyone else reading this is more than welcome, but I want this online so I can't just set it aside so easily. Anyway, I've several writing projects going on right now, and I wanted to prioritize them.

Here goes:

1.) RoTB short story finished, edited and sent off
2.) Re-editing three chapters for third book in trilogy
3.) Editing Shannon's novel
4.) Starting the new novel

Sounds easy, doesn't it? Hah! That's not even including the dozen or so ideas for John Dee short stories I have at the moment, but I'm pushing them off to get this work done. Other than some rewriting and editing for my trilogy, I've been working on short stories for about a year now, and feel it's time to get back into a novel.

No comments: