Monday, March 28, 2011

Let's try this one more time

Okay, in February I had made some plans to increase my writing output. Some scheduling changes and such. Basically, to give myself some deadlines for the year.

Then toward the end of that month things went a little crazy for a while for me, one of the biggest being a major computer crash.

Since then, I've some new tools to help me write and I've got somewhat of a schedule.

So, I'm hoping to kick off this new plan on April 1, or maybe the following Monday. I've still got a project to complete, and hope I can do so in the next week or so.

We'll see. I hope it works this time.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

I've been having problems with my computer recently as well. HOpe I'm not headed for a big crash. My computer is relatively new.