Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Re-publishing science fiction short story for e-books

The Impulse to Punish (a short story of Mars)For some time my science fiction short story, "The Impulse to Punish," has been available over at Abandoned Towers Magazine. You can read the story there for free, and it might be something you'll like if you enjoy lighter sci-fi along the lines of Bradbury and Heinlein.

Unfortunately, the magazine will be shutting down on August 1 unless someone takes it over.

I like "The Impulse to Punish." I think it's a story that deserves an audiences. So, to that end, and because rights have reverted to me, I have decided to make the story available as a short e-book. The cost is only 99 cents.

If you have a Kindle, the story is available online at Amazon.

If you have a Nook, the story is available online at Barnes & Noble.

For all others, the story is available online at Smashwords.

Good reading to you.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm thinking of doing this with some of my stories. I know several folks who are doing so.