Saturday, October 01, 2011

100 sites for fiction writers: #63 - Writers Write

This is an ongoing series looking at websites that can be of help to fiction writers with their craft and career.


Writers Write


There is so much information to be found at the Writers Write website, it's difficult to know where to begin when trying to describe it.

Maybe I should mention its Recent Headlines containing news about all things related to books, publishing and writing.

Or perhaps I should bring up its extensive list of Book Excerpts, or the site's long list of links about Book Awards.

I can't fail to mention the Book Giveaways, or the links about BloggingFiction WritingJournalism, and even Greeting Cards writing, Screenwriting and Self-Publishing.

There is also information about Book PublishersJob Listings for writers, and plenty of Articles pertaining to writing.

I could go on. There are easily another dozen links, perhaps more, I could mention, but I think I've provided enough.

The Writers Write site claims to be "your one-stop resource for information about books, writing and publishing," and I can't argue with that. There is so much information here, and links to information, that this has to be one of the most extensive sites about writing on the Internet.

So go spend a year or three reading everything it has to offer.

No comments: