Friday, August 10, 2012

Artwork ... 'Blue'

'Blue'

The reasons for the title of this one should be fairly obvious. I was doing some more experimenting painting with a palette knife, with the idea in the back of my head that I might be able to use this painting as part of a book cover in the future. I'm not sure that's going to happen, but I'll test it out at some point.

Though this is the only painting I've put up in a little while now, I've actually been painting quite a bit. Another painting might be up for view on this blog in the next day or two, but a handful of others I've been working on won't be available for public viewing for some little time. Why? Because they are part of some e-book covers I'm still working on for a serial fiction project I'm writing. Once all the covers are complete, I will show them off. So far, I really like those covers, and I've got four out of five finished.

No comments: