Thursday, August 20, 2015

For Tabletop RPG Gamers: Article at Nerdarchy site

As some of you probably know, this past year I've gotten back into tabletop and online role-playing games, specifically Dungeons & Dragons, though I've been playing lots of Deadlands of late (think Western with zombies, some magic and the occasional mechanical monstroid).

Anyway, as part of that, I've become a big fan of the Nerdarchy crew, especially their YouTube channel but also their website and other online outlets.

So how stoked was I when a while back one of the crew contacted me and asked if I'd be interested in writing for their main site? Uh, hell yeah!

I submitted three articles, and the first is now available. It's focused upon Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons and is titled, "The Warlock: Are You Playing it Right?"

No comments: