Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Books read in 2015: No. 33 -- How to Launch a Christian Best-Seller Book

by Lorilyn Roberts

Started: Nov. 21
Finished: Nov. 25

Notes: I've no plans to take up writing Christian fiction, but if I were ever to turn near such a direction, it would likely be in the non-fiction field, possibly apologetics. However, I figure it never hurts to get marketing advice from all quarters, and I might learn a few new things.

Mini review: The gist here is basically networking, specifically through the John 3:16 Marketing Network for Christian writers. Other elements of marketing and success are covered, but the big emphasis is on the power of a networked group of writings working to help one another. Not sure I learned anything new here, but it never hurts to hear about positive points of view.

No comments: