Thursday, March 02, 2017

Books read in 2017: No. 6 -- Ice

by Ed McBain

Started; Feb. 23
Finished: March 2

Notes: It's been about a year since I last read one of McBain's 87th Precinct novels, and since I love them so much, I figured it was time to get to one.

Mini review: The boys of the 87th have to solve a string of murders that all involve the same .38 revolver, and there doesn't seem to be any connections between the victims. So, is their some crazy random killer on the loose, or is there something deeper going on? You have to read the book to find out, but as always, I enjoyed it. I won't say it's my favorite of the 87th Precinct novels, but it was still a good one.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

I tend to like his Matthew Hope mysteries better. I just finished one of those a week or so ago.