Beer score: 7.8
Yet another week without trying a new beer, but as always, I have notes on some beers I tried years ago.
This one is especially hurtful because it was a quality beer from a quality company that is now closed. This particular beer went by a couple of different names, but the above is the name I last tasted it under.
It was light enough that a beer snob could sit around drink it all day. Still the flavor was probably too complicated for the non-snob group.
Poured a light orange color while giving off bready smells, maybe with a hint of fruit.
The taste has more of those bread aspects along with the fruitiness, possibly banana.
A touch of sweet going in the mouth, along with a touch of bitter on the way down. A little fizz. A little froth.
All around, a pretty good wheat beer with yeast.

No comments:
Post a Comment