Friday, June 06, 2008

War hammer

This is a fine weapon, one of my favorites. At only 22 inches in length, it might seem a bit short, but the weight of this weapon along with its great quality makes it a deadly element. Using this war hammer combined with the use of my battle axe in the off hand makes for a strong pairing of weapons, especially for someone skilled and trained at two-weapon fighting.

Truly, this is one of the finest weapons I've had the pleasure to own. Any medievel foot soldier would have been glad to have this in battle.

3 comments:

cindy said...

my wood elf druid loves blunt weapons. ;*) happy weekend, ty! and happy belated to your sweet lily!

Ty said...

Wood elf druid, huh? Sounds like a D&D reference to me. Or does your first novel's protag just happen to be a wood elf druid?

Which reminds me, I once role-played an Asian half-elf war priest. But he had a preference for big, sharp toys.

cindy said...

ty, it's my everquest character. back in the day when i had the time. =) i do love the mmorpg! can't back into that again, time suckage.