Monday, December 17, 2007

An accidental experiment

I've not blogged much lately, but that's because I've been busy and I've not been feeling well (I allow myself one soft drink a week, and boy did I pay for it this week).

Anyway, while I've not been blogging, the number of hits I get for this blog has skyrocketed! I usually average about 12 to 20 hits a day, only half of those people who stay any amount of time. But the last few days I've been in triple digits. I'm easily setting daily, weekly and monthly records for the number of hits I'm getting.

One might ask, "Why?"

For a very simple, and unexpected, reason.

All my posts about "I Am Legend."

Apparently, with the movie coming out, tons of folks are looking up quotes about the book and the movie. Can't blame them for that. And hey, I'll take the free publicity. Maybe I'll even get lucky and a few of these folks will hang around a little.

1 comment:

Rogue Blades Entertainment said...

NOT by any means am I happy your aren't feeling well - but I AM happy you've allowed me to keep pace with your posting. and here I thought that's all it was, a good looking out going on. I mean, I give you plenty of time to keep pace with me ;)

Hope you're feeling lively and up and about just like your new stats and in time for the holidays.