Sunday, February 24, 2008

Where I've been

Nowhere. I've been here all along, just busy. That's why I've not been posting much lately.

My small business has kept me busy with a big project, and I've spent a little time goofing with my RadioDarkbow project.

But what have I been doing with my writing? Well, I sent off about 20 packages to agents a week or so ago. Since then I've been researching other agents, and I've got a list of about another 30 I need to mail stuff to. Also, and more fun, I've been working on another John Dee story, "The Unconquered Man." I've also been working out what was wrong with the story, "Where the Baptized Drown," and I think I've got it worked out now so that I can straighten it out soon.

2 comments:

cindy said...

go ty! i've sent 80 queries and i think i'm done--assuming i want to keep to reputable agents. and not start querying the romance ones or something. happy sunday!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your queries!