Wednesday, March 17, 2010

No. 14 - Life in Rewind

by Terry Weible Murphy with Edward E. Zine and Michael A. Jenike, M.D.

Started: March 17
Finished: March 20

Notes: A family member suffers from a mild form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and he has quite often mentioned this book when discussing his situation with me. It sounds interesting enough, a man who suffers an extreme form of OCD and the help he recieves from a doctor, so I thought I'd check it out. I expect to learn much.

Mini review: An interesting look at one of the worst cases of OCD I've ever heard of, possibly ever recorded. And also interesting in that I could see some minor similarities between Ed Zine, the OCD victim in this book, and my family member who has OCD. Glad I read this book. Not only did I learn some things, but it opened my eyes and made me take notice of things I hadn't before.

No comments: