Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My current writing projects

After getting out of the hospital, I've had a lot of pain in my left arm, shoulder and chest, so it's not been easy to write. Also, I lost at least a week of writing just because of my surgery. I'm slowly trying to get back in the groove, but it's not easy so far.

The novella I've been working on, "Bayne's Climb," is on the backburner just for a couple of weeks. Why? Well, I don't want to go into detail yet until things are nearer fruition, but I've got a publishing contract on one of my fantasy novels. And the publisher has suggested I work up a couple of short stories set in the world of Kron Darkbow and characters, basically to us as promotional material when it's time for my novel to be published.

So, for at least the next couple of weeks, I'm back in the world of Kron Darkbow. It's actually been kind of fun, especially since I've not been there in quite a while.

Once I'm finished with those stories, I'll get back to "Bayne's Climb."

No comments: