Sunday, September 05, 2010

My big disappointment of the year

I had one big goal for this year. I wanted to attend the World Fantasy Convention in Columbus, Ohio, in October.

That's not going to happen.

I love Columbus, and I've always wanted to go to a World Fantasy Convention, but it's not in the cards, mostly due to financial concerns. But I've also got some ongoing health issues with which I need to contend. Such is life.

On the plus side, I'm writing and editing and working on a ton of projects as an indie writer/publisher, as well as sending out a few short stories to publishers.

Maybe I'll get a chance to attend another World Fantasy Convention some day.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I've only been to one WFC but I loved it very much.

Moses Siregar III said...

Damn! I would've loved to meet you there. Maybe next year.

Ty said...

I think the con is in San Diego next year, so it's not likely I'll make it. But who knows? Anything can happen in a year, and maybe it'll be back East the year after.