Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A change is afoot

Okay, I've decided to change the name of my blog to make it a little more friendly to the casual reader.

My old title, "Logical Misanthropy," was just fine 5 years ago when this was pretty much just a personal blog. But that ship has sailed. Readers and writers are starting to come to this blog, and I don't want anyone to be turned away by what they might consider an unfriendly blog title. Also, the search engines keep sending me people looking up the word "misanthropy," and I feel that's a disservice to them as this blog really has nothing to do with hatred of mankind.

Okay, well, not most of the time.

So, I need a new title.

Temporarily, I'm just slapping up some kind of title. Heck, I might even have fun with it and change it from time to time, at least until I settle on something for good.

Where do you come in?

I need suggestions for blog titles. I don't want something completely generic, but at the same time I don't want something so obscure that no one will understand it. I need something that will be a draw to readers and potential readers.

Something catchy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

...fun-a-palooza?

Hanny said...

Pickman's Models? From the Lovecraft story, and relating to the different inspirations that you talk about on your blog.

Charles Gramlich said...

hum, I'm not big on ideas this early in the morning. I'll put on my thinking helmet and take up my thinking sword.

Unknown said...

Ooh, Pickman's Model.

Anonymous said...

Ty,

What's the main thrust of your blog? Your fantasy series? Writing in general? You as a writer? Your blog name, IMO, should reflect whatever goal you're trying to achieve here.

Looking forward to the new short story.

-Ken-