Monday, December 20, 2010

Tis the season for giving

... and I can think of someone who needs help right now.

April Hamilton, who runs the Publetariat site for and about indie authors, is in dire straits. I won't go into all the details since she does enough of that on her site, but if you can donate even a dollar, it would be of help to this woman who is struggling.

Publetariat has been a huge help to many beginning indie authors, so if you're one of them, please keep April and her family in your thoughts this holiday season.

Donate by going to this link.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Sorry to hear about the troubles. I'll check it out.

Anonymous said...

I blogged about this, too. She sells advertising, so I agreed to purchase advertising for my self-publishing site. Publetariat gets tons of hits, so it's a good place to advertise a book, and you still get to help her out.

April L. Hamilton said...

Ty -
Thanks so much for sharing this with your audience. The indie community has mobilized so quickly and generously, whether through donations, notes of support or helping to spread the word. Sometimes it really *does* take a community, and I'm very, very grateful to be part of this one.