Sunday, August 28, 2011

Books read in 2011: No. 39 - How I Sold 1 Million eBooks in 5 Months

How I Sold 1 Million eBooks in 5 Months!by John Locke

Started: August 28
Finished: August 31

Notes: Call me a sucker, but I thought I'd check out this popular indie author's e-book. To be honest, I don't expect to learn much new, but one never knows. I might pick up a few marketing ideas or somesuch.

Mini review: Life changing? No. But I do believe there are some solid ideas here from practical measures one could take to improve sales to more general notions on how to approach one's writing career. Most importantly, this helped to give me a few new ideas of my own, so I'll have to see how they work for me.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

I should probably read it. Haven't bought it yet. I'll see.