Tuesday, October 04, 2011

2 new e-books, 99 cents each

In the last week I have released two more e-books.

100 Days of Fantasy is an edited, collected version of my 100 Days of Fantasy 2010 blog posts from last year. These posts looked at 100 books that influenced me as a writer.

Six Swords, One Skeleton and a Sewer is a fantasy short story set in the world of my Ursian Chronicles. It takes place in the city of Bond about five years before my Kobalos Trilogy. This tale is meant to be slightly humorous. A squad of city guards are sent to investigate an underground building recently unearthed. Unfortunately, the squad is full of idiots.

Both e-books are available at Smashwords right now, but within a couple of days should be available for the Kindle and the Nook. Within a few weeks they should be available for all other major e-reading devices.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool. Hope these do well. I'll certainly pick up the short story for the kindle.

Sapheyerblu said...

OOOOOO, might have to get me a copy of the the second book. If for no other reason than the finding of an ancient building part. I'm such a nerd. LOL