Friday, November 04, 2011

A goodbye to Chloey

I just wanted to say goodbye to Chloey, to leave some mark upon the world for her, for others to know she existed and was loved.

Chloey was a rabbit. She died recently, and she went out in a lot of pain, crying out in the night and thrashing about. It was heartbreaking to watch, to be able to do nothing more than be there with her.

Little girl, you are missed. I wish I could have done more for you, especially in the end, especially because you were such a good girl. I do not know what lies beyond this life, if anything, but I do know your pain is gone. My hope is you are in good hands. If everyone from over the years is there with you now, please tell Porthos, Zoey, Antonio, Gracey and Cranberry they have not been forgotten.

4 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

Losing pets we love is always a trying time. You have my condolences.

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm sorry, man.

Adventuresfantastic said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I've heard rabbits cry out, and it's not a pleasant sound. Please accept my condolences.

Ty said...

Thanks, guys.