Monday, August 20, 2012

6 fantasy e-book novels only 99 cents apiece

I'm having an end-of-the month sale for the Amazon Kindle. From now until the end of August, I have six e-books going for only 99 cents apiece. Each of these are full novels, all between 40,000 and 85,000 words. They are the three novels in my Kobalos Trilogy and the three shorter novels in my Sword of Bayne trilogy.

Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of dropping prices so low on my e-book novels, so why am I doing this? Because I've got at least two new e-books coming out before the end of the month, and one of them I consider extra special, something new. Those two e-books are semi-secret right now (though I've mentioned one only days ago on this blog), but I'll release more about them in days to come.

For now, enjoy the sale!

City of Rogues: Book I of The Kobalos Trilogy

Road to Wrath: Book II of The Kobalos Trilogy

Dark King of the North: Book III of The Kobalos Trilogy

Bayne's Climb: Part I of The Sword of Bayne

A Thousand Wounds: Part II of The Sword of Bayne

Under the Mountain: Part III of The Sword of Bayne

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Thanks! Just completed my collection of Ty Johnston books. Now I have to read them! :)