Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Books read in 2012: No. 80 -- The Wolf and the Fox

by Silvano Martina

Started: Oct. 3
Finished: Oct. 3

Amazon link: The wolf and the fox

Notes: For some while I've been interested in taking a look at the children's market for e-books, so to those ends I snagged this little e-book, a fable-like tale that includes a handful of images.

Mini review: A cute, simple little story with nice art that I felt was appropriate for younger children. The writer is from Italy, and this story does spark of having been written by someone with English as a second language, but in a cute way, not annoyingly so. Also, the writer is a teacher, so I'm sure has experience working with and writing for children. This was a nice change of pace for me. I wish the author well.

No comments: