Saturday, February 23, 2013

Books read in 2013: No. 13 -- The Amazon Analytics Bible

by Tom Corson-Knowles

Started: Feb. 22
Finished: Feb. 23

Notes: One of the more frustrating aspects for a writer making use of Amazon's KDP program to publish e-books is that Amazon provides the publishers with next to no information about who buys their books, who looks at the books' pages, etc. These are statistics that could be quite handy for writers and publishers, mainly because it might allow them to better market their books. Well, this little e-book is supposed to show a way to gather such information, so I thought I would give it a try.

Mini review: Yeah, I think I learned a few new tricks here. Not sure if they'll actually help sales, but I'll try them out and see how things go. Also got a reminder here of some marketing tools I hadn't been paying much attention to of late, so that was also nice.

No comments: