Monday, May 26, 2014

New omnibus available, plus new covers

I have collected The Horrors of Bond Trilogy in an omnibus edition now available for the Kindle. That's three novels collected in one. The novels are: Ghosts of the Asylum, Demon Chains, and The Company of Seven. Listing price for the omnibus is $8.99. I might eventually do a print edition, but to be honest, the price usually makes such mega-sized books not worth the attention of most readers, though I'll keep thinking on it.

Also, for the first time in many, many years, I decided to put up new covers for my screenplays, Dark Side of Io and Day of the Dollar, both Amazon exclusives. And because of the new covers, each of these screenplays is available for free through Friday of this week. Dark Side of Io is a horror-science-fiction-action tale based upon my short story of the same name, and Day of the Dollar is my attempt at a spaghetti western, the only piece of western fiction I've penned to this point.

But please be gentle. Both screenplays were written more than a decade ago during a learning phase, and I fear they show some of the roughness of a much younger writer.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I have Ghosts. I'll have to check out your "dollar" tale. I do love some spaghetti

Ty said...

Hope you like my western. I think the story is pretty good, and a number of the characters solid, but I have to admit after so long that the writing is pretty rough, at least in my opinion. Though, admittedly, it can be difficult to tell with a screenplay.