Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Books read in 2021: No. 39 -- How to Market a Book: Overperform in a Crowded Market

by Ricardo Fayet

Started: Nov. 5
Finished: Nov. 16

Notes: What drew me to this particular e-book was that it seems quite comprehensive. Most book marketing materials I read tend to focus on one area or even one site, but this one seems rather expansive. So I thought I'd give it a go to see what I learn.

Mini review: Thinking about marketing doesn't exactly excite me, but the writing style here is quite solid and the flow moved fast enough to keep me from becoming too bored. All in all, I knew much of what was presented here, but there was also quite a bit new to me, especially the sections on how to market to sites other than Amazon. I won't say this book will show all the so-called secrets to book marketing, but this book can open one's eyes to a lot of possibilities, especially for beginning authors.

No comments: