Saturday, October 16, 2010

No. 26 - The Bonehunters

The Bonehunters: Book Six of The Malazan Book of the Fallenby Steven Erikson

Started: October 16
Finished: November 25

Notes: I actually read this novel a couple of years ago. It was my first of the Malazan novels, though it is the sixth in the series. I loved it so much earlier this year I went back and read the five novels that came before it. Since I had read those novels, I thought I'd read The Bonehunters once more to sort of catch myself up on where the action is headed.

Mini review: Fantastic read. I wouldn't necessarily say it's my favorite of the Malazan books, but it's right up there near the top. I'm glad this novel got me into the series, and I'm glad to have read it again. There are still at least four more books in this series for me to read, and I'll be getting to them.

No comments: