Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Books read in 2012: No. 15 - Yesterday's Gone: Episode 2

by Sean Platt and David Wright

Started: February 22
Finished: February 23

Notes: I just finished the first e-book in this serialized fiction tale and liked it quite a bit, so I thought there was no time like the present to hop right into the next installment.

Mini review: This one didn't quite hold my fascination as much as the first episode in this series, but it was still pretty good. Each episode is supposed to end with a cliffhanger, and this one does as well, but it felt a little cheap to me in this case, almost forced upon the reader. But it was still a pretty good cliffhanger. I'll likely read more in the series, but there's just so much to read, so I'll be moving on for a while. But I think I'll be coming back.

No comments: