Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Books read in 2021: No. 37 -- The Case for a Creator


Started: Oct. 18
Finished: Nov. 2

Notes: I've read a couple of other Strobel books and I have to say he's not really won me over, but I'm giving him at least one more chance. I enjoy studying Christian apologetics, and Strobel is a decent enough writer, but I find much of his writing covered better by other authors, and I always feel Strobel leaves out important and often obvious questions which need answering.

Mini review: I have to admit, this is probably my favorite of Strobel's works that I've read. I'm probably drawn more to this book because much of it is based upon science and scientific reasoning. That being said, I'm not necessarily convinced the argument that science hasn't discovered something or figured out something necessarily means an intelligent designer is the ultimate cause. Still, there's much here to consider, and this book was good at pointing out areas in which modern science still does not have answers.

No comments: