Tuesday, December 13, 2022

So ... I did a thing


I've mentioned here before that my health limits my ability to write, and I've also mentioned that I've been experimenting with AI art.

So I combined those two elements, and I've found a new, much easier way to tell stories.

MURDER GIRAFFES.

Yes, you read that correctly. Murder Giraffes. Utilizing AI-generated art, I've crafted a graphic novel based upon an idea given me by my girlfriend's brother when he joked that I could write anything, including something about murder giraffes.

It still takes time and patience, but I've found this new way of telling stories is much easier for me than traditional prose. Murder Giraffes was not only a bit of a joke, but it's also a learning experience. I learned a lot but still have much more to learn, and though I won't completely turn my back on prose fiction, I feel this is a new way for me to tell stories.

So, in the future, it's quite possible I'll have other graphic novels. Time will tell.

And if you're interested in seeing the preview, you can always check out the print version or the e-book of Murder Giraffes over at Amazon.

No comments: